Saturday, July 31, 2010

SLURP SLURP SLURP is all i can hear right now

So I havent posted in awhile but like i said, the fact that ive even kept this up this much is impressive. Although i have to admit I probably wouldnt even be writing now if it werent for my ridiculous friends who insist on making out on my bed while i am left alone. I'm sure you must have guessed by now that one of said friends is my Man Whore Bestie, Dylan, notorious for making out with my friends. This partciular friend happens to be Ariel. Which i find shocking because i still have her pictured as little innocent Ariel. Alot of things have changed since ive moved I suppose.
But this is helping, because as ive decided to just not get involved with whatever of my crazy friends, that think its worthwhile kissing crazy gingers like Dylan, and their kissing Dylan. Because it just leads to unnecesary drama. The blogging is helping though as it is somewhat masking the slurping noises coming from my bed. Urg. Its kind of like a suction cup, and sounds rather messy. Sometimes i hear them mummbling too but im trying my hardest to ignore that completely, as i assume i would only find it disturbing. But i really dont want to find out if im right.
Also I miss Annie, who i wish i could hang out with but Ariel is down for the weekend which makes that difficult, and tomorrow night i think i might be staying in River John at Lynnas house while Ma visits some long lost relative that has mysteriously appeared. Very convenient for me i must say! But it means i cant hang out with annie until at least Monday depending on when i get home, and how tired i am. And then on thursday im going to falls lake with Brandon and his family for the weekend, and then proceeding to Halifax for Summer Rush (which by the way im pumped for :D ) ANYWAYS the point is that it doesnt leave much time for chillin with Annie.
But i should go cause i have to call Brandon in afew and the sucking sounds have stopped so i think im safe :)
ps robyn say nothing to anyone about this cause ariel doenst want to get in trouble :P

No comments:

Post a Comment