Monday, July 19, 2010

My adventures in kentville, and my journey towards a new best friend

hello again my non-readers :D
i have returned from my weekend of adventures with ashley, where we did much less vodka-cranberry drinking, and harry potter watching then i anticipated. Well, there was no vodka cranberry drinking at all actually, we got hard lemonade instead which ive decided is my favourite alcohol so far, because it just tastes like wierd juice.
As for the movie watching, I expected it to be more like when me and robyn sit around while she visits and watch marathons of old, and awesome tv shows. Instead there were many more breaks between movies, such as beach breaks. No complaints here! I missed the beach and it was very nice, and muddy. Not a very clean place but when you walk down to the water the mud/would-be-sand squishes between your toes. I think its about the greatest thing since sliced bread. Of course i dont find sliced bread all the impressive, because you could just be less lazy and cut it yourself.
ANYWAYS, the beach was very nice. And i got an almost tan, as in i am still pasty as anything, but have tan lines. How does that work? AND I GOT TO SWIM IN SALT WATER. I love that : ) Dylan (best friend) says he wishes he could have seen my face light up. But he is silly.
Also while i was gone, boyfriend got very needy. I find such things amusing though, because it means i can have him whipped without him realising it. I am not a nice person like that, because i am not as dependent as he is.
I have also made a new best friend. Taylor-Anne Da Silva, who moved here from alberta a couple of months ago. She prefers Annie though. It's nice, cause i don't have any really close girl friends, and i think i need one to do girl things with. Know what i mean? It's kind of essential right? So yes, she stayed at my house last night and we decided we're going to be best friends from now on, because we could. She talks in her sleep and i asked her what she thought of me and she said I had really pretty hair and reminded her of her aunt who was very nice. I feel like people are generally more honest when they're unconcious, so i feel good about being her friend if she had nothing bad to say!
but im headed to bed now, i have very much tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment