Thursday, July 15, 2010

i should be a drama student

My friends are the most dramatic people i have ever met and likely will ever meet. Or i hope so. I dont feel like going on about it as the only person who reads my blog has already heard the story. I feel like ive been telling this story an awful lot of times too. Its a bit ridiculous. To sum it up though, for any mysterious passers by who may decide to read this and become curious:
1)my friend tyler attempted to cheat on his girlfriend.
2)my boyfriend sprayed him with a water gun as revenge
3)my boyfriend and tyler almost get in a fist fight over the water gun.
4)i break up the fight
5) tyler leaves
6)my boyfriend gets mad for me having a song with my best friend and not him
7) boyfriend apologizes for being a dick and over reacting
8) everything is fine
9)boyfriend leaves
10) p.e.i. friend makes out with my best friend while i am gone resolving other drama
11)did i mention best friend promised not to do anything with p.e.i friend?
12) i get pissed
13) talk to best friend and he misunderstood the promise he made (thought he couldnt make first move)
14) everything is okay
15)boyfriend calls practically in tears
16) boyfriend tells me pissed of tyler intends to break us up by telling me boyfriend cheated on me
17)i assure boyfriend i will not believe tyler
18) drama is resolved more or less
19)i forgot to mention when tyler made moves on p.e.i. friend while still with his girlfriend a differant time then the first time he attempted to cheat on his girlfriend

All in all, i should really be a drama student, because im used to it anyways. It could be productive. ANYWAYS, i am neglecting my friends that are over to write this blog so i should go, but the Taylor Swift concert was amazing, i was three people from the front for like 5 or 6 hours and then nearly passed out and had to leave before she got on :( then i snuck in to the VIP section instead, not too bad a place to be i think. Though 3 people from the front would have been a BIJILLION times better.
YEAH! but i really do have to go now, ill post again sometime after the weekend when i get back from drinking vodka cranberries and watching harry potter with ashley.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment