Thursday, July 8, 2010

LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS, oh my!!

Firstly I would like to point out the improvement im putting towards becoming a better blogger. I mean it's a couple days, tops, since my last post. Really impressive for my standards i think!
But yeah, not last night but the night before i went to Falls Lake in Windsor for the night. It was so gorgeous there! My boyfriend, Brandons, family was staying there and they invited me up for the night. I ended up sleeping in the same bed as Shauna, his cousin. And well.. even though i have nothing against her, at all, she is not the nicest of people, she can be UBER bitchy when she wants to be, plus she takes up alot of bed room (I feel bad saying it cause,, yeah, never mind). The point is though, that she would most definitly not be my first choice for bed-mate. It was okay though, definitly worth it! The lake was beautiful, the perfect temperature, with a dock out in the middle that you can jump off. The swimming portion of the 'beach' is roped off so you can kayak and canoe around the rest of it. We spent so much time in the water and i loved it! The water is my favourite place to be.
We also went frog hunting and Brandon caught a tadpole and his cousin Kyle caught a frog. I named the tadpole Marshall and the frog Ted, like from How I Met Your Mother, i thought i was funny but no one else got it. We had a campfire and everything too and that was fun. Mmmm the smores were delicicious.
Then yesterday when i got home, I went to the zoo in aylesford with my cousin Ashley. She laughed at me cause i got excited when i saw the camel. But Humphrey was cool shit!! Plus she made fun of me when i saw the snowy owl and ran after it yelling HEDWIG! But it was just like the one from the Harry Potter i swear! AND whenever i talked to it it looked at me like it was listening, Ashley dubbed me the animal whisperer for that. There was a really awesome monkey too, it was like, sticking its arms through the bars trying to reach for me and he had the coolest eyes. He was my buddy.
We stayed at the zoo for a really long time too, cause we wanted to see the big cats get fed. That was totally worth it, we saw the lions, jaguars, bengal leopards, tigers, and panthers get their meat, and then we got to feed the black bears!! It was so cool i gave the bear a peanut and it ate it right out of my hand. What an accomplishment huh? Over all the zoo was pretty much amazsome, and ipout if it, it has been decided that next weekend im gonna go stay with Ashley for a week while her boyfriends in the field with the military. Should be a good time. Aparently we're going to sit around while she gets me drunk properly off vodka cranberries (bahaha) while we have a Harry Potter movie marathon, but shush don't tell!
Then today i went to Brandons and helped him and his mom paint his front porch. It's forest green. I didnt want to say anything but it was pretty bad.. I had to do all the cutting in cause he was terrible at it lol. And now im home, but i guess im going to eclipse later. I know, I know, twilight saga is AWFUL. But i promised id go with him to see it if hed go see the new harry potter movie with me november!! And this one IS sposed to be a lot better then the rest of them were. We'll see.
TOMORROW I'M OFF TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT ON P.E.I!!! very exciting stuff going on lately!
So yeah, I'll post again when i get back from the island and update on what happened! :)

1 comment:

  1. 1. I am your prefered bedmate..right?
    2. Shouldn't Marshall have been the frog?Cause he's bigger..
    3.Vodka cranberries are TURRRIBLE!! Yuck!Do you even like cranberries?

    ReplyDelete